The month in Brussels was challenging, stimulating, and very helpful. We have returned home to begin final preparations for moving to the Czech Republic. The work that we need to do in the next two months looks like a tall mountain, but we believe God is going with us over the top.
We need you to pray specifically that:
• 100% of our monthly support will be pledged to MTW by the end of February. We have received many gracious promises which, when they are all fulfilled, will complete our monthly support needs. We are so thankful for your generosity!
• We will be able to finalize our moving plans, including what we should take, how we should dispose of the things we leave behind, and what we should plan to buy once we arrive.
• We will be able to wrap up our Financial Peace Seminar and preparations for Presbytery exams.
• We will be able to say goodbye to family and friends.
• We will be able to handle the myriad of details surrounding the move.
• Give thanks with us that our language training situation is established.
• Give thanks that we have been invited to participate in two missions conferences in February.
Thank you for your faithful prayers and financial gifts. May the Lord give to you as you have given to us, a good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over.